You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Give some Information about tamilspider.com

Hi friends:
    How my earnings are calculated by the points i have got or from other things ."Total point" option in "My Profile" tag is "0" but i have "33" in "My Points" option when it change.Give some details about it.
    Subburaj thanks for becoming member here. And its natural that you have doubts. As you contribute daily in different sections the points get added upto to your scores and every sunday evening the ranks are decided on your overall performance. In the profile page there is a re calculate points button, just refresh it and your points changes over immediately.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr.Subburaj

Warm Welcome to TSR. Your quality of resources decides your earnings here and not the points.

Visit here to know about points and membership levels. In your profile page just click the recalculate my points link which will refresh the page and that would update your current points.

I would suggest you to go through the Guidelines for New members to know more about Tamilspider. I wish you a nice experience at Tamilspider.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.