You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cuddalore

Low cost houses are innovation higly useful for KVVT

Low cost houses are innovation higly useful for KVVT in Tamilnadu state. Please share your views on this.

Delete Attachment

Ravichandran thanks for becoming member of this site. You want to share some good information and please do it in full. The photo submitted by you is nice. Where these houses are coming up and whats the mean cost of it. Please share the information in details.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello,

There are many middle class people who desperately want to own a home of their own.

Your article was very short to understand.If you post a resource on this,i hope it will be useful for all the readers and for you can get some points too.

Regarding photos,they are very nice but add some description as what for you are referring to them

Looking forward to the resource

Delete Attachment

Thanks for sharing more information on this. Plese post all these in the resource section and i hope many will be benefited if the govt approves your proposal. Thanks for initiating such a nice program for the benefit of the poor. My best wishes for your future success.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.