You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Resource rejection

My resource on mother teresa was rejected saying that it has copied content.
    Inspite of writing repeated mails to the webmaster,till now i did not get clear response.Without knowing the reason, it is very difficult for new members like me to post resource.
    I hope the concerned persons will take a step to resolve it.
    Hello Anitha,
    Please check your Yahoo mail, I have replied it long back. Please follow the TSR guidelines for new members.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Anitha,

Already I have given you some tips.

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater Things.

Hi Anitha,

Already I have given you some tips. In the beginning Many of my resources also were rejected. Then I went through the Top members articles and learnt how to post Article.

Moreover I never agree that Our Webmasters are not responding you properly. They are at our service anytime. From my experience I am telling this. Instead of worrying about the past, Just try some new posts.

Google adsense is very difficult now a days. That is why they are rejecting Copied content.

Just check out the following resources , You will get clear idea.

Copied Content Guidelines

Using Symbol Guidelines

Picture Posting Guidelines

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater Things.

Hi Anita,

Being a newbie your interest on Tamilspider and your activeness in forum threads are highly appreciated. Just don't get dejected regarding your resources. No one is perfect at beginning. Just want to share with you some of what I do here. Everyday I used to go through forum threads and I move on to articles section and spend sometime reading articles there. After that only will start my work. Sometimes my time goes just like that by reading other's post. It will give you a lot of information as there is no end for learning. Refer any source but present it in your own words. I have seen some of your photos at gallery section based on Dubai or Sharjah. I suggest you to post anything but based on Tamilnadu as this site is all about Tamilnadu. Follow the guidelines as prescribed at forum section. Just these are my suggestions to you as your fellow member. Moreover, our Editors and Webmasters are always there to help you out.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.