You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which according to you is the best city in india

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which according to you is the best city in india'.
    My vote goes to my city called Hyderabad. I was born bought up and staying here since 48 years. I did visit Chennai, Bengaluru, and Pune but fail to adjust with the climate there. And Chennai's sultry climate is horrible. But in Hyderabad climate is always adjustable to the needs of our wish.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

i am basically a Tamilian,lived in kakinada,a district in AndhraPradesh.
    Then we shifted to Pondicherry ,my mother's birth place and after marriage i was in chennai,now i am in sharjah.

I havent been to pune,but heard so much about it.That the cliate is wonderful there.

More than climatic factors or any other factors,its the essense of the place which makes us to like the place.

Be it hot or cold,if the place gives you pleasure in life in tres of economic and domestic wise,you will ultimately like the place.

So,i think climate,people,economy,housing does not determine the likes of the humans

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.