You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Photo posting guidelines for TSR

Google Adsense have become very very strict with regard to posting content in websites. As per our site administrator's advice all the photos that are not viewable with family and all those photos that have title and description which have words that are explicit are deleted.

The same applies to resources too (though some of them are modified by us). So hence forth please be careful while uploading photos in TamilSpider.

All at the same, photos that are not clear and are less than 1MP are also deleted as they are not clearly visible.

Due to this some of you members might loose points and levels. This is to ensure the safety of yours and the site's AdSense account. Hope that all will understand this and co-operate with us.
    RajmiArun thanks for giving this information. Hope all the members will adhere to the new rules as required by our administrators.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Delete Attachment

Webmaster please clarify can we submit photos now. The section itself not visible. Please clarify.

K Mohan

Hello Mohan,
    There is lot of scrutinizing going in TSR photo gallery and videos. We are checking them. Once it is done we will inform you, will make picture and photo gallery visible.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks webmaster for responding to this threads. Since picture and video galleries are the best sections of this site, i hope it will be made available to us very soon.

K Mohan

i hope the concern persons come out with the solution very fast and both the sections are easy for newcomers to explore and get some points out of it

Hello webmaster,

I'm new to this website. I got several advices from this forum section. Thanks to all of you for your valuable advices. I will make use of this when am posting photos and articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.