You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

About Myself

Hi friends,

I am new to this site,i had registered before 2 months but i don't have time to concentrate this site. Now i am eager to work in this site. So help and guide to work in this site.

Regards,
    Santhosh.
    Hello Santhosh,
    Nice to know You that You are interested to Work on Tamil Spider. It is very Easy to Post and Earn Money. I am telling You the Details.

1)How to Invite Friends to Tamilspider.com

Invite from your personal Email

Login to your email account and send the following URL with a small personal message suggesting them to join this site:
    http://www.TamilSpider.com/r/santhosh.aspx
    When anyone click on your referral URL and join us, you are eligible for rewards and referral bonus from us.

You may customize and send the following message to your friends using your own email:
    Hi,

If you like to post content online, you may want to try TamilSpider.com.

Link: http://www.TamilSpider.com/r/santhosh.aspx

The most attractive feature of the site is, it has a revenue sharing program in association with Google. When you post any content or share your knowledge through various sections like Discussion Forums, 90% of the revenue generated from Google Advertisement in those pages are shared with the authors. Since the revenue sharing program is approved by Google and the revenue is paid to members directly by Google as per AdSense policies, this is a very reliable program. In addition, this site pays and offers various prizes for posting good content.

If you plan to join this site, please use my user id as the referrer since I will get credited for it.

My user id: santhosh

regards,
    santhosh
    http://www.TamilSpider.com/r/santhosh.aspx

2)How to Get More Points in tamilspider.com

1. Post self-written articles in the Resources section: You can write on any topic and put it in the correct category in Articles or other appropriate category. Make sure that each article is self-written and does not contain copy-pasted content from any site or printed matter.
    Cash credits: Re.1/ - to Rs.100/- and Point Credit 1 to 50

2. Post information in the Business Directory: There are many categories in this section – restaurants, hotels, shops, hospitals, etc.
    Cash credits: Half or One-third of the points awarded, depending on the post.

3.Answer to the threads in Forum:You Can Get Good Cash Credits for Answering Threads or Creating Threads in Forum.

4.Upload Photos in Gallery:You Can Get 2 Points per Photo Upload in Gallery Section of TS.Uploading a real photo to Your Profile will give you 50 points.

5.Besides these Important Links You Can Also Get Points for the Following things.
    Add a Buddy 1 point
    Refer a Friend 25 points
    Bookmarks 2 points
    Bookmarks Comments 1 point
    Videos 2 points
    Jobs 5 points
    Tags 0.25 points
    Join a Community 5 points (Max 250)
    Polls 5 points
    Poll Votes 1 point

Thank You

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.