You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thanks TamilSpider, I Got My AdSense!

Thanks to TamilSpider, I have got my AdSense approved this site! I would also like to thank Webmasters Dr. Sanjeev and Kranthi Kiran, Editor Balasubramanian Srinivasan and the members of TamilSpider for their constant supports and best wishes.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Kumaraditya please accept my best wishes for you having got the adsense through this site and that has set a example to other members who are very regular and having sustained presence.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Aditya,
    Congrats for get the Google adsense account through Tamilspider. I hope you will continue your hard work and earn more from adsense. I suggest you to participate in every section of TSR which will increase your earning potential. I wish you all the best.

This is a big achievement for you. Congrats once again.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kumaraditya,

I am immensely happy that you have Adsense approval through Tamilspider. Infact, I am immensely happy thrice. One, for the Adsense approval, two, for the fact that you will soon reach diamond level here and three, of course, I am the referrer to you in this site.

So let's have the party soon somewhere in a village in West Bengal.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.