You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Diamond Member - Happy To Be a Diamond Member at Tamilspider

Dear friends

I'm very happy to share with you that I've reached Diamond Level today. I've joined Tamilspider on 18nth of August 2010. I have learned a lot during these three months and I am very much happy to be here with you all. While I am registering with TSR, I have missed the referral link option, so I am not able to add Mr.Satishkumar as my referrer. Still I feel sorry for that but anyway I take this opportunity to thank him for he was the one who introduced me to TSR. I would like to thank everyone who have helped me out along the way at TSR. I need your support and guidance throughout.

Congratulations! Sowmya for your success. You have crossed a great milestone achievement where every TSR members has a dream to reach that level. Really it's a great achievement and needs a lot of real hard work which you have shown during the last few months.

Keep up the good work and I would like to see and hear much more such achieved testimonials from you in the coming days.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Sowmya,

It is pleasure to hear that you became diamond member of TSR. I learnt many things from you. I like the way you post with lot of creative ideas and good effort. Very soon you will be the Platinum member.

All the best.

Never forget we are born for greater things.

Ravi Kumar C

Hi Sowmya,

The pleasure is mine. Never mind that you have missed my name as referrer to this great site. Many a congratulations on this occassion of becoming a Diamond Member and hope to see you soon as the first Platinum member here.

My best wishes for your happy journey with TSR.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Sowmya please accept my best wishes for you having achieved an important milestone in tamil spiders. And you got this in a short time and thats note worthy. You have set an example for the members by showing a sustained contribution can get good name and fame.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.