You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Salem

Good Quality Silk Sarees in lower Prices

In Salem District Vanavasi we can get all types of Silk Sarees in cheapest rate. Here lot of weavers making silk sarees. While comparing with show rooms we can get the sarees minimum Rs.2000 less than the original price(Rs.7000). Means we can get a Rs.7000 saree for Rs.5000.
    What your are saying is totally unbelievable.

If you are really interested,take some photos of those and post it here.
    May be you can get a good deal.

Even the viewers can go get those ,provided if you give the address and telephone.

I doubt about the originality,if its really pure,surely many people will go and get the product

Mam if you have any doubts you can check in person. I dont have any particular contact number there. This is from my own experience and most of my friends who are weavers they get yarn and jari from there and wove the sarees and return it to them. They are exporting to various locations and big shops. No need to get doubt about the purity. Its all real silk only.

Loganathan thanks for sharing this good information for the members. Silk sarees at low prices always attracts females and it good for us also we save some money. When ever we visit TN , i will make a point to visit here and shop for silk sarees.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Salem and its surrounding areas are popularly known for the textile Industry which promotes textile income of the state tamilnadu and ultimately the nation.Its surrounding areas such as Erode and tiruppur and known for banian cloths and Khadi textiles.Salem emerges as world class market for textiles as one can opt for good quality textiles at low prices.Silk cloths are available at Salem for even low prices from their normal prices at Metros during seasin times.One can visit salem and get best quality textile and salem is also famous for Mangoes.Most of silk in Salem has the heredity of Mysore silk structure.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.