You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: T.V serials creating worst culture

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'T.V serials creating worst culture'.
    hi Muthukumart

Very Good question and i hope you got the answer from the poll itself.

Basically if
    you see the T.V. serials now,only it is giving more importance to affair,rowdism etc

Some times even absurd words and scenes too.

Sometimes giving importance to some political party and taking up scenes supporting them.

I think as for cinemas we have censor board we should bring some sort of thing for the small media too,which can bring some restriction to it.

Thanks for your comment anitha.

Maximum time it is re vomiting the cinema .But yoga ,medical tips ,some discussions ,political interviews ,news ,literary personalities speeches,book reviews ,international pictures ,award winning cinemas,about laws ,commercial tips ,science question answers etc are useful.It is pity that maximum people do not use TV to see these items.

Serials also give entertainment.These are boring and sometimes dangerous views are thrusted through these serials. But ladies and a minimum level gents have rest at seeing and they come to know the character of plenty of people

Muthukumar please accept my complements for initiating a good topic here.

I fully agree with you with the fact that tv serials are promoting worst culture among the public especially the women folk.

Take for the instance any serial aired by Sun tv. Either male or female lead in the serial is having more than two husband and wives plots. Why sun tv is promoting such stories.

In Chellam serial Radhika's brother has two wives and the stories goes on this plot only.

In Thendral, Tamizh is struggling the life with two wives plot again.

So if our women folk watch such serials what will be the quality of our life.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Not all the channels broadcast useless serials which is utter waste, there are channels like ZEE TAMIL which broadcasts Jhansi Rani serial and some historic epics. But as u said mostly the channels boradcast vulgar and cruel scenes which affects all the young children

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.