You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Why the resource is rejected

i wrote an article on Kindergarten rhymes. I want to know why it's been rejected.
    Also can anybody give suggestions how to write a successful content
    Anita there may be two reasons for this.

The resource you have posted might have been shared by a previous members already.

Or our editors felt that you have submitted a copied version to them.

Please ponder over as to what went wrong.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Anita,
    As this is a regional site, we accept the articles/resources which are related to Tamilnadu ONLY. It may be on Movies, songs lyrics, Tamilnadu personalities...etc. So I request to write the the articles related to Tamilnadu.

We the members, editors and webmaster are here to guide you in case if you need it. Go through this Guidelines for New members in TSR and contact us if you need further assistance.

A S Kranthi Kiran

yes i agree that this site emphasis more on tamil and tamil related issues.But knowledge has no language,i believe in it.hence i posted.
    if its not that much knowledgeable its ok

Anita dont get agitated. As you are the new member you get frustration easily. But still have patiency. There are no much members here, please adjust and contribute articles pertaining to this state and earn points and accolades.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Anitha,

I have joined in the month of October. Really first week I faced lot while posting. Many of my resources were deleted by the editors due to quality. Later I found the reason that I did not go through the rules and policies of TSR properly.

Here I would like to tell little what I learned for the last twenty days in TSR for all the TSR new members.
    Keep on visiting top Scorers profiles.

For example ,

Mr.Suresh Kumar

Update your knowledge by checking their profile.

You will get idea, what do we have to do? and not to do?.

Contact the editors through messages. They respond quite positively and friendly. You will get many suggestions from them.

Fix your target daily. Posting in only one section will not give you identity in TSR.

Post valuable resources as per the regulations of TSR. Definitely your resources will not be rejected.

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater things.

Thank you Mohan and Ravi sir,i was not agitated ,its just my view that i shared.Before joining any site,i understand it takes days to get settled.

Like Ravi sir said ,i am just going through top performers profile,i would like to contribute as they do,will take time to adjust.

Thanks for your concern.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.