You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cuddalore

Have you ever been to Tiruvahendripuram near Cuddalore

Tiruvahendripuram is the one of 108 divya shetrams and lord Deivanayaka Perumal koil is situated there.

K Mohan
    i visited the place thrice.

It is said that the temple is equally famous and most effective like Tirupathi.

Here we can see a well,and drinking the water in it can ward off all the ill effects in our body.

Here in the temple we also have Anjaneeyar temple at the hill top.

Anita thanks for responding. The well is called Seshan Kanaru and devotees offer their offerings by the way of milk and pepper and the same water is used for preparing Lords prasadam. And the hill top temple is called Hayagreevar Sannidhi. People who want good education come and pray here for better results.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

i visited the temple once..

students can go to tat temple..they ll get good education..

Yes Aarthi the Hyagreevar temple in the hill is very famous amongst the students and everyone visits that to have best education. Thanks for responding to this post. Please share some knowledge about your town also in this forum and get responses from us.

K Mohan

Hi All,

No I haven't visited there but after seeing all ypur replies I am thinking of visiting there once.

Vimal thanks for responding and evincing interest to visit that divya shetram. Get down at Cuddalore bus stand and take a local auto and ask for Tiruvahedripuram which is eight kilometers. There are no lodges there. You have to stay at Cuddalore only and take food here only.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.