You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How naughty you were in Childhood. Share with pride

Childhood is the important milestone in our life. Please share your real naughty incidents here.

K Mohan
    Hello Mohan sir

I think you will have lot of responses here.
    As everybody might be have a small or big past regarding their childhood.

I used to be very hyperactive.
    I hate being home.
    i used to go to neighbor's house and broke all the glassware there,and they in turn come to my home and complain to my mama..

Also i use to take all the snacks from our home and give it to my friends without the knowledge of my mama.

The next exciting thing is ,whenever my mama used to send me and my brother to market we use to take the remaining coins and go to the near amusement park and take a ride in the roller coaster.

These are a few, i was very naughty as far as i know.

Now my kid is equally naughty and she is not dumb like me to do things openly.she is very intelligent to do what she wants,but in a very secured way,likewise she doesn't get scoldings from me or her father

Also, i use to take all the snacks from my home

Anita i thank you very much sharing your kid story and thats really enjoyable to read.

Once my parents were going for Tirupavai festival at the Keys High school in Secuderabad and that time Thoopal Lakshminarsimhan came to give discourse on tirupavai. I was a kid of 5 years old and insisted that i too go with them but they denied and i went with a banian on and boarded the local train to secunderabad and could reach first at the destination than my parents and they were shocked to see me with the homely dress at the Keys high school.And ofcourse i got good beating for that episode.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.