You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Grant me access to resource section

Grant me access to post contents in resource section.
    It seems the editorial board of this site has imposed banned because many reasons. The resource might not be relevant to this site, or it may be copy pasted material or you must not have followed the set guidelines.

Any way since you made a request here, i hope the editors will respond positively.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Sudhakar,
    I suggest you to write an article with a good keywords and mail me(urskranthi.kiran@gmail.com). You can write articles on recent job openings in Tamilnadu companies, Tamil movie reviews, Tamil nadu information and many more. The article may be 5 line, that's not a problem. But make sure that you use good keywords. I will go through it and guide you if necessary. Because Google is reviewing our site, and we don't want to take any chances. Hope you understand.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Mr.Kranthi,

I am a new bee to the site,like any other new comers i too have difficulty in understanding the rules of the site.

But its good that we know in the first shot itself,what to do and what we must avoid.

I now understood the importance of the key words.

Its the fact that we can not create an out and out new resource but we can try to collect information for the topic we are going to write and PUT IT PRECISELY IN OUR OWN WORDS.

Also,i would like to put an request that for new comers like me it would be good if you have a separate module for them where they can first learn the site first and then actually start posting.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.