You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Akshayah Matriculation Hr Sec school - Status of photos shows rejected

I would like to thank the editors who approved some of the photos posted under Akshayah Matriculation Hr Sec School - Annual day photo gallery.
    Photos under rejected status has the reason as follows
    "This picture is deleted for one of the following reasons: violation of policies
    Poor quality
    Not relevant"
    I really don't understand for what specific reason these pictures were deleted. Is it for one reason or for many.
    Can u specifically point out the correct reason.
    Especially the reason given as not relevant. I would like to point out to the editors that the backdrop of the photo clearly has the banner as "Annual day along with the day of the event".
    Secondly poor quality? Some of the picture which was appearing dull, dark, faded has been scrutinized by me and i believe i have posted the pictures of good quality.
    Thirdly violation of policies?
    I work for Akshayah matriculation and i am the authorized person to post contents relating to events/campus news/photo's/ videos of the school.
    Hope i made myself clear and would like to request the editors to mention the specific reason for deletion so that i would edit and post again.
    My videos too got rejected...
    Join Us!!!

Sudhakar there may be few reasons for rejecting photos. The size of the photo posted counts. If the quality is low then it is rejected. We need sharp pictures. And if the description wont match the photos then it is squarely rejected.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Sudhakar R
    As you have clarified that you are authorized person to post pictures of the function of the school, we are glad to approve that, but for optimization point of view please give different title for each picture.
    I am seeing same title for all pictures which is not appropriate. Please edit the title and inform us, so that we can approve them.

Join spider sites to earn more

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.