You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: General
No the government's implementation will reduce only the standard of education and it cannot do any welfare to the students and especially matriculations. This idea will make learning very easy wuthout aids for thinking and soon the students will be dull and will not contribute for anything else. This just learning for income.
Love makes Lyf Beautiful
- #2344Dear Friend,
I think this is the right time to discuss the topic " SAMACHEER KALVI IMPLEMENTATION IN TAMILNADU ".
As per as my Concern, This system is not so good for Tamilnadu Education System due to the following reasons:
1. Fist of all, The Government of Tamilnadu doesn't have clear idea and concept of this system.
2. Before Implementing the system, The government should ask the opinion among the various experts from the Education field.
3. If the Expert system committee shall approve this system, the It can be implemented in trial basis on some selected schools and the rersults should be verified.
4. If the results are good, The It can be implemented from the level of First Standard not in middle Classes.
5. Hence, The Present method of this system implementation is not good.