You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Let's Celebrate Diwali Together at TamilSpider.

Hi Friends

May this Diwali brings wealth of Happiness and prosperity to everybody at TSR. I Wish you a very Happy Diwali. Here is my Treat for Diwali. Hope you would like it.

Regards
    Sowmya
    HI,

I too wish A VERY HAPPY DIWALI to all our TSR Webmasters, Editors and all the members.

May god bless you and your family on this special occasion .

Lets enjoy this happy and safety DIWALI.

RAVIKUMAR C
    BORN FOR GREATER THINGS

Sowmya thanks for Deepavali Nal Vazhthugal.

The recipes for Deepavali is very good and i felt like having one. And thats the great presentation. Keep it up.

My greetings to you and your family too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

belated wishes to all members of the TSR family.
    Hope this diwali brings out more talents from every member

I didn't want to spoil the mood of our members .so i respond for this lately.All the festivals are useful to rejoice,forgot bad things ,sharing happy with others .It helps as a sigh in our life.If we look around us people are starving of hungry,poverty,uneducation,diseases ,homeless families ,unemployment,price rise ,law and order problems ,thefts etc. It is not the situation to rejoice.But keeping aside our problems we enjoy festivals .It gives strength to face future .So we can enjoy these.
    But What is Deepavali? There are many stories around it .Some are not acceptable.
    Ordinary people may enjoy all festivals ;but some ,like the members of T S who are good to search for good and truth should be courageous to face and put the truth before the mankind.It will spark to spread good.
    Social scientists saying that Aryas wrote Puranas as their likings .They mentioned as Asuras the people who lived already .The invaders fought with their knowledge and weapons and conquered Asuras(?)
    lord Krishna represent the Aryas as their King and Naragasura represents erstwhile people.This does not shows any' good succeeding bad '.This is history before the written period .
    Now there is no Arya or Dravida .In thousands of years all had mingled with one another and who can say Iam pure Aryan or Dravidan .It will only useful to spread hatred among people.
    It is a trick that the ideological Naragasuran who was our forefather was killed by invader Krishna and captured our soil and by this Purana story make us to enjoy ourselves our death and defeat.So I do not prefer to have any celebration on Deepavali .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.