You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Why less Cash credits shown in my profile?

Hello Webmaster,

I have earned the following Cash Credits from tamilspider.com
    Gifts & Awards - Rs.30/- & Referral Program - Rs.362/- totalling to Rs.392/- but till date my profile after login only shows Rs.142/- as Cash Credits.

Please do the needful.
    I wonder how much time the Webmaster take to reply my simple query? Otherwise, I request some Editor who knows about this problem to discuss and finalise the issue.

Thank you.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Satishkumar
    Webmaster is out for a week in some conference, I have gone through your profile and I saw the problem in referal amount. Problem will be resolved soon.

Join spider sites to earn more

Thank you Mr.Sandy for your reply and hope the things get settles soon.

The issue is resolved now. You should see the Diamond referral bonus which was missing due to some calculation error.

Hello Satish kumar,
    Sorry for the delay, I was out for conference for the past 1 week. The issue has been resolved now.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks Webmaster and Kranthi Kiran for your reply.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.