You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Athletics

காமன்வெல்த் போட்டியால் கிடைக்கும் வருவாய் ரூ. 600 கோடி மட்டுமே

There were much expectations that recently held CWG games will bring good earnings. But it fetched only 600 crores. And amount spent for the game is 70,000 crores.

K Mohan
    Cant you understand Mohan, there is a limit for everything. After having a long discussion in not to post a titles in TAMIL language, again you are repeating the same thing. I don't know why you are behaving, you are a senior member of all spider sites, I should not be saying this. Hope you understand.
    Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Kranthi my tamil posts are supported by the English meaning for the same and the members do understand and responding to it. Then whats the problem. Being a tamil site there must be tamil some where in this site and you must intead appreciate my effort.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mohan,
    Didn't I tell you not to use Tamil language, this is a stupid argument. Why can't you understand Mohan, there are some rules in this site, and you are breaking them too often. Posting in Tamil language doesn't bring any traffic to the site. I had told you this simple point many times. If I see this kind of attitude next time, I don't hesitate to remove your rights in forum section,

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

I think you are taking your rights too much. When members are able to answer my thread then whats the problem. I want Tony to reply to this. I think you dont understand tamil language and that may be the problem.

And you are threatening me to remove rights from forum section. If thats the case then i say quits to this site.

Dont be rude to the members. Your answer is very rude and no one will tolerate.

I am not working here for salary and you are not my boss.

K Mohan

Mohan,

There is a problem in posting the title in regional languages. We won't be able to utilize the search engine traffic potential without having some keywords in English. So in case of regional language posts, please add part of the title in English.

Hello Mohan
    As I have mentioned previously, this site is for Tamil Nadu state and there are many members and guests visiting the site to know more and more about Tamil Nadu. There may be many visitors who dont know Tamil language, do we want to discourage them, I dont think so.

We always encourage members here, similarly we want cooperation from members too.

Join spider sites to earn more

Thanks Webmaster and Sanjeev for your soothing reply. And see the reply given by Kranti Kiran. I am not here to waste time. And Tamil spider is not paying me any salary. Courtesy reply always helps us to soften our stands and thanks that you both have taken the initiative.

K Mohan

this site is for Tamil Nadu state ;but guests given more importance than residents ;They also should not be discouraged;
    Title should bear some English words ;That is correct point;We should co-operate in unavoidable circumstance

Hello Mohan
    I agree that we should give courtsey reply but same cooperation is expected from you too and in spite of suggestions given by Tony, me and other members, still your title is not having English version. I expect you to edit your title and add English version too.

Join spider sites to earn more

Sanjeev i appreciate your reply for this post. If i want to give tamil and english version in same line the space is the problem. Thats why i clarified my tamil version in the content section and not in heading body. I think you got my point. Moreover my tamil posts do get immediate response from the members.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.