You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for October 2010

A per our announcement Become partner of Tamilspider this time again there was good participation and the revenue of the site first time crossed 200$. Total revenue earned by Tamilspider this month was 202.18$.

Here are the top 10 members getting partnership share for the month of October 2010. This list may vary from the top performers list due to our announcement that certain in sections points will be calculated as 50% of total score.

Note : As mentioned clearly while announcing partnership program, any member posting copied contents will be disqualified for any partnership share.

1. Sowmya 10% = 922.00 Rs
    2. Kranthi Kiran 9% = 830.00 Rs
    3. G.Kavitha 8% = 738.00 Rs
    4. Ravikumar 7% = 646.00 Rs
    5. Balasubramanian S 6% = 553.00 Rs
    6. Suresh Kumar R 5% = 461.00 Rs
    7. Kumaraditya Sarkar 4% = 369.00 Rs
    8. Kaveri Jha 3% = 277.00 Rs

K.Mohan and Sudhakar R also reached minimum effective points of 250 but they failed to score 100 compulsory points from resource. Though this rule will be strictly followed from next month but this month we are considering them.

9. K. Mohan 2% = 184.00 Rs
    10. Sudhakar R 1% = 92.00 Rs

Congratulations to all partners of Tamilspider.
    Only two months are left, so members gear up and capitalize this opportunity to grab share of the sites revenue.
    Hello Dr.Sanjeev Sir

Really glad to know about the revenue share earned by Tamilspider. May we know which spider sites has got more revenue share this month. It's just to know where we stand in the listing and thanks for the great concept.

The list of revenue winners are not visible. Please clarify.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks for announcing this revenue sharing for the month of Oct 2010. And glad to note that i got 2 percent of the earning from this site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Congrats to all the winners. In the first month itself receiving Partnership share from TSR is a great news to me.

I want to thank all of you for your encouragement and guidance.

Congratulations to all the shareholders of for the month of October. As for me, I am also glad to get a share of 4%. Also, I must congratulate the administrators of TamilSpider for this wonderful and huge success; earning $200+ revenue is not a matter of joke. Congratulations to the webmasters, editors as well as the general members for achieving this unique height together.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Congratulations to all partnership shareholders of TSR. I am extremely glad and happy to see my name on top position. I thank everyone here at TSR who has guided and encouraged me.

As said by Kumaraditya earning this much amount is not an easy task. It's a team work rendered by all members of TSR. Still let's work hard to increase the revenue of the site and share the outcome and happiness out of it. All the best.

Congrats everyone .I have started posting from this date only and I am sure that I can be the best of the best.I will do it and I want to become one of the editors of tamilspider forum.Have a nice day

Love makes Lyf Beautiful

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.