You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Movies & Actors
- #1658Vijay is a Good actor . He has given many successful movies like kathalaukku mariyathai , pokkiri etc.,. But right now in tamilnadu , there is a trend is going on, When vijay movie is going to be released , from two months before onwards through SMS many are passing comments about that movie.
This influences the minds of the people and they decide that movie will not be good. This is the main reason why his movies are not getting succeeded. Without story many movies are coming and with average number of days they are running.
So problem is not only with him. Even we too have to encourage his performance.
Support all te actors sothat tamil industry will be so bright.
BORN FOR GREATER THINGS
Vijay is a good actor and good movies. I agree with that point but nowadays he is not willing to give good movies. His movies are getting into great flop because of his over acting and if he manage to reduce his over acting in his movies then definitely he will be one of the successful actor in the Tamil Film Industry.
Thanks & Regards
Site Coordinator Tamilspider
Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda
- #1661Tamil Film Industry is now on cloud 9. After the super success of Enthiran, the quality of picturisation and style has made others to think twice. The people expectation has increased after Enthiran. They are expecting more than Enthiran now. Will Vijay fits into this expectations.
Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...
- #1891THALAKANAM.. After the hits of Some crap movies, he thought the audience will accept anything.. Now, Vijay is becoming an another VijayKanth!
- #1895Talking about Vijay,i think he is running through a very tough time.Not giving a huge hit since pokkiri,But we are only discussing here,Is this matter really bothering Vijay?
I think he is sticking to his so called image and neglecting the most important part that is story.Even though he is not taking movies without any stories,the technical aspect in his films are not that much to the remark.
If he wants to shine and achieve greater,he should work under some great directors without minding about his image.
Now that the news is that he is acting in 3IDIOTS remake,lets hope that he brings the magic that AamirKhan brought in his character.
We Must have seen the film earlier,as its a huge hit in bollywood.We expect Vijay should put more effort to make it even more successful.
- #3502hey thalabthy is a good actor.... he changed his trend now... watch the upcoming movies... like 3 idoits, ponnyin selvan, pagalavan,,,, all r different....
- #3610He is no Rajini and he needs to understand it.
The times have changed now and he needs to do roles what suits him rather than day dreaming.
- #3622Hai M.MOHAMED YOUSUF
Actor Vijay is a good Dancer too.
After the success of Pokkiri, he continued to give same type of commercial film. Though he is a good dances and actor, he didn't opted for other roles.
Now we can expect some changes from his regular films. His upcoming flicks like Nanban and Ponniyin selvan have different type of roles. So, we can wait for some good stuff to come.
Practice makes perfect..
- #3823Hi Dude,
Vijay is a good actor. But I think he is not realizing what he is doing mistake.This is the right time for him to revert it back.We can't blame audience, bcz they are looking something different, Not only story....and mainly he is not an 10+1 actor. Every one knew he is also one of the tope most hero in Tamil film industries. I'm accepting with Rizwan's points.. We can see in his upcoming movies... He will also come back to his form just like a yuvaraj singh,....!
Vijay is a good dancer and actor, but his films getting flop because of his over acting... he failed to entertain his fan's, i think his upcoming movies like 3 idiots will give him a good place..
Vijay is a Good Actor.. But Nowadays he s concentrating more in Politics than Acting.. That is his Drawback.. If he come back from Politics & Just been an Actor means he can get back his carrier & also his Fans...