You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Are you satisfied with Your Life ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic
    'Are you satisfied with Your Life ?'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone in this world expects always something. They never satisfied with what they get. They need even more. Or better than that. Finally they ask for the best.

How is Your mind about this issue ?

Are You satisfied with what you got it ? Or not ?

Frank explanations are most welcome.

RAVIKUMAR C

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.
    Well god us given this beautiful life keeping aside many others who wants to be a human being. I accepted the life as it goes. I receive good or bad with same degree. If good happens its always happy and if bad thing happens we have to digest it. I am content with the life.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Sir You are really inspiring. With your lots of experience you developed this kind of quality.

STILL MANY HAVE TO DEVELOP SUCH A QUALITIES.

God will always bless you and your family.

RAVIKUMAR C

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS

நமது வாழ்வு என்பது நமக்கு தொடர்பின்றி தொடங்கியது .ஆனால் தாய் ,தந்தை,உறவு ,நட்புகளால் 'நான்'ஆகினேன் .சிந்திக்க ஆரம்பித்தபின் இம்மாதிரி நல்ல கேள்விகள் நம்மை வழி நடத்துகின்றன.
    இவ்வாழ்வு மகிழத்தக்கதாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என எல்லோரும் விரும்புகிறோம்.பிரச்சினை அங்குதான் ஆரம்பம்.எதிர்பார்ப்புகள் ஏராளமானதால் ஏமாற்றங்கள் அதிகமாகின்றன.எனவே விரும்புவதற்கு முன்னே நம்மை,நமது சூழலை சரியாக அளந்து கொள்ளுதல் நலம்.சாத்தியங்களை கண்டு அவற்றை விரும்பினால் மகிழ்வு உறுதி.
    சாத்தியங்களை மீறி சரியானதையும் விரும்பலாம்.அது நிறைவேறலாம்;அதற்கு மகிழலாம் .;அல்லது நிறைவேறாமலும் போகலாம்.அதனால் வருந்தலாம் .ஆனால் அந்த வருத்தமும் மகிழ்வானதே.
    அசாத்தியமானாலும்,சாத்தியமானாலும் சரியில்லாததை விரும்பவேண்டாம்.அது வென்றாலும்,தோற்றாலும் வருத்தத்தையே தரும்.
    தோல்வியையும்,வெற்றியையும் ஏன் சமமாகப் பார்க்கவேண்டும்?வெற்றிக்கு மகிழ்வோம் .தோல்விக்கு வருந்துவோம்.
    உழைத்தோம்;வெல்கிறோம்;மகிழ்வோமே.உழைத்தோம்;தோற்றோம்.வருந்துவோமே.அப்போதுதான் ,மீண்டும் வெல்ல உழைக்க வேண்டிய தூண்டுதல் கிட்டும்

seeing this topic,persons who are optimist will go for yes and persons who are pessimists will go for no and persons who still cant conclude go for the third option

what i think is satisfaction is not in human terms.

Frankly speaking, if a person says that i am very happy. Then we can surely tell that he is not happy to what he wants to.

As Vivekananda told "In a day if you never come across any problem,then you can surely tell that something is going wrong".

In which he assures that a human has to come across a problem then only he can be happy.

My question is when a human is in problem ,how he can be happy?

then how he or she can confirm that he or she is satisfied with one owns life?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.