You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Discuss: Is Tamilnadu a peaceful state(Amaidhi Poongava) or Rough and Tough (Aarparikkum Anal Kaada

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is Tamilnadu a peaceful state(Amaidhi Poongava) or Rough and Tough (Aarparikkum Anal Kaada)?'.
    My reply to this post is last. TN people are difficult to be understood. Most unreliable. Any time they can switch to any side. No one can predict the future of this state its people. The state Cannot be a Amaidhi Poonga.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Tamilnadu is always a peaceful state. You can go through the history of Tamilnadu, You will hardly find very few incidents which spoils the Heritage of the state. But most of the time , It remains so PEACE.
    Peoples those who are living here from other states feels so secure like their mother place. It tells our hospitality.

You should not forget the famous quote, "VANDARAI VALLA VAIKUM TAMILAGAM" . That is our Speciality.

So without any hesitation you could say that TAMILNADU is AMAITHI POONGA.

RAVIKUMAR C
    BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.

I too vouch to your view that many non tamil speaking people are residing in Chennai for many years without any problem. But what i refer is the changing of Govts every five year.

K Mohan

Hi Mohan,
    Can you list out the Indian states which has the same party in ruling except West Bengal. I think Bengalis also has changed their mindset now. TN people always love peace. Thats why TN has loosing their rights in Cauvery, Palaru, Mullai Periyar and Eelam.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Why TN loose its share or rights. They must fight for their right at apt time. Cauvery is the prestigious issue for TN and every one supports the move of state govt in the regard. But right spirit is not there.

K Mohan

Comparing to Jammu Kashmir ,Punjab ,Gujarath , Andhra Pradesh,Manippur ,Tamil Nadu is a peaceful state .But we cannot judge it will always be so.It raised at the time of Anti Hindi movement and reservation struggle it turned violently .Tamil people are so matured politically and not allowing Cong return to power after 1967 as Cong ruled states and in centre proving it is anti people party. After independence India should have grown tremendously but it only took care of rich people and their needs.In that view it had not a broad minded plan to develop the undeveloped states ,regions and sections of people.So there is unequal growth thus raising dissatisfaction among people.Politically interested sections use this dissatisfaction to whip up hatred and violence .
    As TamilNadu is ruled for more than forty years by other than Cong and BJP party there is peaceful situation .As the regional parties have to concern over the people to certain level they do programmes and schemes pro the people.
    But these parties have to get support from centre they are in oscillation between Cong and BJP paving way to growth of cong and communal forces like BJP .It indirectly developing fundamental forces in majority and minority religions. And now a dangerous trend is developing that is attacking on opposers .It came to expose when Dhinakaran was attacked and pressmen killed by the own party goons .
    In future if chance is given to these fundamental forces and violen political forces they will spoil the atmosphere and make TAmil nadu into an " anal kadu "

And Vasudevan you told us that you cannot write in English and i am seeing you are better than me. I appreciate your way of probing the political history in TN. I agree with the fact that Congress and BJP alliance never ruled this state and thats why tranquility prevails. But i dont think TN ever become a Anal Kadu.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.