You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Diamond Member of TSR

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that i'm one of the diamond member in TSR. I thank everyone who have guided me throughout my path. I take this occasion to thank everyone for helping me out in all aspects.
    Hi Balasubramaniam

Wow and Congrats for your great achievement. Really it's a tough task to reach this level. It clearly shows your extreme hardwork behind this success.

I take the privilege to wish you first in this thread. Keep going and all the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Balasubramanian S,
    Congratulations for becoming diamond member in TSR. That's really good news for all, I think this is not a easy task for everyone. Really good news for all that we are getting good members and all the members are working very good in TSR. Definitely, your experiences and journey with TSR will give inspiration to our new members & they will try to do good work.

Once again it's a great work done by you. I hope you will achieve 10000 points very quickly. Wishing you more success in TSR!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.