You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Points are drastically changing???

Hi Spiders,

My points are drastically changing. By morning I checked

My points : Today : 198

but now it is 102.

Then 118. NOW IT IS 98. NEARLY 100 POINTS I MISS IT. CHECK MY CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE.
    There are lot of variations are there in the point section. I want to bring this to our webmasters notice. So that he will take the needed steps.

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.
    Ravikumar i can understand your anxiety to know how the points were reduced . You might have posted questions in the question bank. The default point given is three and after approval only one point is given to each post. So two points gone on every post. Now calculate yourself and come to understand whats the matter.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Spider,

Really thanks for your detailed explanation. Now i came to know what is the points system.

Yesterday, i was really upset, from morning onwards i did not do any thing. After your explanation i came to the clear idea.
    Your reply will be the best explanation for all new joiners here who worries like me.

RAVIKUMAR C
    BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.

We are reducing points 3 to 1 in question bank section. You both are mainly concentrating on question bank section.

Try to concentrate on resource section with a good key words and business section also, I'm sure that you points will increase than what you got previously.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Ravikumar,

I agree with Kranthi. Try to concentrate more in the Resource section. Best section in all the spiders is the Resource section and the Business directory. So post good resources and Business to get your points increased. And one important thing is that i can see copied contents in Your posts. Please do not post copied contents in any of your posts. This will reduce the value of your profile and create bad impressions regarding your profile. If you have any doubts and suggestions you can very well contact Balasubramanian S (Myself) or Kranthi Kiran. We are always here to guide you and help you out.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.