You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Can you believe luck?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Can you believe luck?'.
    Yes i believe in the Luck factor. We may do sincere work. The approach may be very correct. The timing may also be very good with right contacts. But withouts luck factor everything goes waste. I think every one gets a chance luck and that has to be utilized in better way.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Spider,

I just believe in my Confidence and hardwork.

Our fate is decided by certain factors, like
    what we do ?
    how we do?
    when do we do?
    ...etc. not LUCK.

In my opinion Luck is a virtual thing created by man to supress his inability. that's all.

What do you say spider?

RAVIKUMAR C

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS

காக்கை உட்கார பனம்பழம் விழுந்த கதையாக என்று நமது முன்னோர்களே அடித்து சொல்லியுள்ளார்கள். லாபம் என்றால் அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்பதும் , நட்டம் என்றால் துரதிர்ஷ்டம் என்பதும் தெரிவிக்கவில்லையா நமது சுயநல உணர்வே இரண்டையும் சொல்கிறது என்பதை..சூழல் சார்ந்த பல்வேறு கூறுகள் வெற்றி தொல்வியை தீர்மானிக்கின்றன.அக்கூறுகளை நம்மால் கண்டு பிடிக்க முடியாத போது முயற்சியை நிறுத்தி அதிர்ஷ்டம்/துரதிர்ஷ்டம் என்று முத்திரை குத்தி முடித்து விட்டு அடுத்த வேலையை பார்க்க போகிறோம்.

Hi Gopinath

According to me, I do not believe in luck. As well said by Ravikumar only your hard work and efforts will make things happen. In every way I will try my level best and put efforts to make things happen and then stay believed in God. Opportunities always knocks at our door. Only we have to understand and use it properly.

Mr. Vasudevan your Tamil Language and your explanation to the forum answers is exceptionally good. You are giving an apt answers but in Tamil. Below your Tamil explanation include your English description as well. So that people who do not know Tamil can also see your post and get benefited. If you provide your answers with English description it will fetch good points and even you can have a chance to get cash credits at forum section. Hope you would make necessary changes on your coming posts.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

If every one says that Luck has no role to play in our life and then why the word has cropped up at all in the world of uncertainty. You may work hard and situations may be congenial but little bit of luck can change the equations. You meet any old generation man or women, they definitely vouch the fact that luck really plays a role in our life.

K Mohan

சகோதரி சௌம்யா ! நன்றி ! அனேகமாக அனைவரும் தமிழ் தெரிந்தேயிருக்கிறார்கள் .மேலும் இது 'தமிழ்' ஸ்பைடர்.வலை தளத்தேவைக்கு ஆங்கிலத் தலைப்பு வேண்டும். தமிழ் நாட்டில் தமிழில் அரசியல் பேச ஆசை.மேலும் ,இயல்பில் நான் சற்று சுறுசுறுப்பு இல்லாதவன் ,தட்டச்சும் , ஆங்கிலமும் சரியாகத் தெரியாதவன் .புள்ளிகள் நிறைய வேண்டாம் என்றே தோன்றுகிறது.உங்களைப் போன்றவர்கள் பொது விஷயங்களைப் பற்றி அக்கறையுடன் விவாதிப்பதும் ,கருத்துக்காக உறுதியாக வாதாடுவதும் பார்க்க மகிழ்ச்சியைத் தருகிறது .இளைஞர்களிடம் கற்றுக்கொள்ளவும் முடிகிறது .
    அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்ற வார்த்தை இருப்பதாலேயே அதிர்ஷ்டம் இருக்கிறது என்பதை ஏற்க முடியுமா ?கால மாற்றங்களில் காணாமல் போன வார்த்தைகள் அர்த்தங்கள் உண்டு.முனி ,பிசாசு ,ஆவி ,சாமி ,காட்டேரி ,சொர்க்கம்,நரகம்,தேவலோகம்,பாதாள லோகம் போன்றவை வெறும் வார்த்தைகளே .அவ்வக்காலத்து சிந்தனைகள் அடுத்த காலகட்டத்தில் மாறிவிடுகின்றன.அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்ற வார்த்தை வேண்டுமானால் இருந்து விட்டு போகட்டும் .நம்பவோ எதிர்பார்க்கவோ வேண்டாம்.நம்ப பொழப்பக் கெடுத்துடும்.நம்பிக்கை நெஞ்சில் வை;தித்திக்கும் வாழ்க்கை

Luck,I think it is there and we have to believe it.

I really go with Mohan sir words.

If there is not such a thing, there wont be a word existing like that.

In our life we see some many hard working people,only few are lucky to make a point in one's life.

To quote a few examples, We know actor MGR he was famous in films and the same in politics too.But take actor CHIRANJEEVI even he did made so much of social service before entering politics we saw how he got failed hugely in his first step.

Also,in our day to life we see many hard and true working people but all are not lucky to enjoy equal economical status.

Thanks Anita for agreeing with my view point. I appreciate your example on MGR and Chiranjeevi. That amply testifies what i said and what you agreed.

K Mohan

உழைப்பவர் எல்லாம் உயரவில்லையே என்ற உங்கள் ஆதங்கம் பாராட்டப்பட வேண்டியது .ஆனால் அதற்குக் காரணம் விதியோ அதிர்ஷ்டமோ இல்லை.சதி.ஆண்டவர்கள்,ஆள்பவர்கள் சதி.
    உழச்சாக்கா உயரலாம்னு எழுதி வச்சான் ஏட்டிலே
    நம்பினவன் ஒழச்சுப் பாத்தான் நல்லா ஆன பாடில்லே
    உழைக்கறவன் கையிலே உலகம் வரும் நாளிலே
    உண்மையாக மாறிடும்டா உலகம் இது பொய்யில்லே
    என்ற பாட்டு நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது .

I appreciate your concern that all the toiling people are not in a good position.It is not of fortune or fate .It is of the ruling of the earlier and present govts
    If you toil you will develop
    It is written in books
    Believers toiled
    but in vain
    On the day the world comes in
    toilers hands
    There will be a change in
    toilers position, certainly

Too some extent i agree with Vasudevan that Sadhi is also a factor that contribute into the performance. I appreciate you for your vide knowledge in varied subject.

K Mohan

i request vasudevan sir to translate whatever he writes in Tamil to English. see for example my case i can talk Tamil since i am native of the place but i didn't have an opportunity to study in Tamilnadu ,hence i cannot read the language quickly.

Your valid points are being ignored ,i think that way.

Like me,i think we have so many readers here may be and i am voicing for them.i hope you will take concern over the matter

Yes Anita i appreciate your concern. Vasudevan has been sharing some good information and views with us in good tamil dialect and i am very much impressed with that. But a Tamil translation is desirable. Hope Vasudevan responds to this request.

K Mohan

I ,feel really sorry for going on writing in Tamil even after the request for Eng .I thought that all are in Tamil Spiders can read and write in Tamil. I don't know Eng too much and in shy of wrong writing I avoided Eng .Hereafter I try to give in Eng also

Thank u all for your compliments

NOBODY IS PERFECT,BUT WE STRIVE TO BE SO...

i hope that there is nothing wrong in learning,only when you are open you can receive.

Hence you just go on writing in both the languages,if you are wrong people are there to guide you.

All the best

Thanks Vasudevan for respecting our feelings and writting the post in English. You have good knowledge over tamil and learning english is very easy. Be regular here we will correct you. Thats all.

K Mohan

Hello Vasudevan,

I am really happy and nice to see your forum threads with English description.

Actually I loved your Tamil Dialect and the way you present your views. But thought all would be vain if it not presented with English Description.

Don't feel shy to post it in English. We are here to help you. Your English is not that much bad as you think.

Quite good explanation rendered by you regarding Luck.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Thnak u Anitha,Mohan & Somya for taking interest on my postings

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.