You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

How Many Registered Members are there in Tamil Spider

Would like to know how many registered members are there in our Tamilspider.

Hello Sowmya, as on 27th October 2010, we have
    • 3 Diamond members
    • 12 Gold members
    • 36 Silver members
    • 400 Bronze members

Average New Registrations Per Day (in last 1 week): 14

A S Kranthi Kiran

But 400 bronze memebers are not regular to this site. If they are guided by their introducers then this site will be more colourful with bountiful contributions.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks KranthiKiran for the information. It's really great to have 451 members at our site.

Mohan sir, when I happened to be online a few days back during day time, stats in our page shows that there are around 60 people were online at that time. That means more traffic on our site. This only made me to raise this thread. I am sure our site will flourish with more members and with more contributions soon.

Hello Sowmya,

I have even seen 70 people online in TSR. Last month the TSR has given a very big growth and all because of the active members only. Keep it up and increase the contributions.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Balasubramaniyam

Yes you are right and today at this minute there are 80 people on online.

Hi Spiders,

But For the past three days when I am online Maximum Three only were there in Online. All the Bronze members have to be given More ideas to score more points.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.