You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

All About Myself

Hi friends,

I am Dineshkumar Ponnusamy, Just finished my B.E., degree and today is my first day in Tamil Spider... It's a great pleasure in joining to this site. Need your support and guidance always.

Thanks and Regards
    Dineshkumar Ponnusamy B.E.,
    Dinesh Kumar a warm welcome to this site. I presume you have read our rules and regulations in full. Contribute all you know about Tamil Nadu and its culture in resource section. Join the group discussions on various topics. Please visit the forum daily and share with us our experience in the life. As you progress you get to know all about this site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks for your welcome note sir, i just need some help regarding posting photos and is it possible to add some pdf documents related to tamil and tamilnadu ?

Thanks & Regards,

You can post photo with jpg images only. Please add your comments and details of the photo and give a suitable title and then upload it. The photo images must be Tamil Nadu centric and personal photos are not allowed.

K Mohan

Is it possible to post the cine actor/actress photos?

Why not cine actor and actress of TAMIL cinema can be posted here. Dont post still pictures. If you have action pictures from films it will be a good presentation. Also give good title and description to your posts.

K Mohan

Hi spider,

Just follow Spider Mohan's advices. He is the senior spider and has lots of experiences. I visited his profile in ANDHRASPIDERS.COM. Really awesome.

You have a bright future here. You can not load .bmp format pictures .

The pictures should not have watermark or logo of any other wesites.

it should not be a adult one.

Just follow these rules. You will be the Diamond very soon. All the best.

Hi ravi,

Thanks for your nice guiding, i will keep your points in my mind, while posting new photos...

Thanks & regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.