You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Google indexes my Business post very fast

I posted this business information only yesterday and Google indexed this in no time..

Ganga Sweet Shop, Adayar - phone number, web site, email address
    23 Oct 2010 ... Ganga Sweet shop at Adayar is famous for crisp chips and pure ghee sweets. ... You may write a review for the business 'Ganga Sweet Shop, ...
    www.tamilspider.com/.../2143-Ganga-Sweet-Shop-Adayar-Chennai.aspx

K Mohan
    Hello Mohan,
    I have a small suggestion for you. No one will search in the name Ganga Sweet shop. Try searching without "GANGA" in front of it, your article will be nowhere. As you can also see that there are no ads in your post expect one. Please try to include the keywords in your resource. So that Google indexes and place suitable adds in your article.

As per my knowledge the best key words for the present article is "sweet shops adyar, sweet shops in Adyar, Adyar sweet shops, Sweet shops, best sweet shops in chennai, best sweet shops in adyar.. " it goes on like this. If you try to add these keywords in your article, I'm sure in no time it will beat the other resources on "Adyar sweet shop". Try it!!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks Kranthi Kiran for your in depth analyse of this post. I also thank for guiding me to use key words in future.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mohan,

Kranthi is right. Search Engine Optimization is very important for any of the content that you are posting. For the SEO to be good it is very much necessary that you use good keywords. I feel that if you contribute the contents with good keywords then you will get good recognition. Please try to post good resource in TSR which will increase some value to your profile. You are very good in certain aspects. If you implement your skills in the Resource section also then you are the best contributor of ISC and all the spiders.

Soon i'm expecting good resources from your side with good keywords which will be more helpful for the website.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Thanks Bala for your response and guidelines. I will try to post good resources and get your acclamation soon.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Yes if you post resources with the excellent knowledge that you have, Then you are definitely Untouchable. Learn some keyword technique and SEO and make the article accordingly. If you make it then no one can question you in any aspects. But look for the quality of the resource that you post.

All the best Mohan. Soon i should see multiple resource from you with great information.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Spiders,

I agree with you. I too checked my entries in Google search . Morning I entered at TAMILSPIDERS.COM within two hours it is appearing in google search. really too fast.

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.