You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

To Editor and Webmaster: Problem in adding Photos To Tour Package

I have written a tour package on Yercaud. When I tried to add photos as attachments to the tour package an error occurred. I have added the photos in the gallery but still I am not able to attach photos to my tour package.

Next problem is that double time my resource on tour package has been submitted due to network problem. Please delete the second one listed.

Awaiting for your guidance to proceed further on adding photos to the tour package.

Sowmya thanks for asking this question. First you check up the photo format. Our site accepts jpg format only. If your photo is in other format or the size is big then you have to resize it and upload. There should not be a problem.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Sowmya,
    Might be some error at that time. Check now!

A S Kranthi Kiran

Again I tried now and faced the same problem. Any special guidelines to attach photos to the tour package. I tried to attach the photos as we do for resources section.

Have a look at the following error.

An error occurred.

Could not find stored procedure 'GetTourPackageRelatedAttractions'.

Error information has been sent to the team.

If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, feel free to write to Contact Us. We like to hear from you.

Please guide me sir to attach photos to the tour package.

Hello Sowmya

Yes I too faced the same problem while posting tour packages. This happens in all spiders and there is some technical fault to be attended by Tony sir. But of late he is too busy in other projects and this petty thing can wait.

Do one thing, make an album called Tamilnadu Tour Package and post pictures in the Picture Gallery section, and then embed them. I have done the same in my tour package posts. Better, if you can post a link from the picture post to your tour package post as well.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Kumar is right and you can create an album for your pictures in gallery and provide links to the the tour package from the gallery. This will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

I have completed it successfully with all of your guidance. Nice experience and learnt a lot through this. I thank you all.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.