You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Born for greater things

Hi Editors,

I am C.RAVIKUMAR. I did my M.Sc in physics at THE AMERICAN COLLEGE, MADUARI in the year 2001- 2003. Then I started working as a Teacher in Schools. Right now I have Seven plus years experience in Teaching as well as in the administration also. I handle PHYSICS as a Major Subject and Computer Science as a secondary subject to SSLC , HSC FIRST and SECOND year Students. I possess B.Ed as a additional qualification. In these seven years I have lots of experience in handling students to prepare for various competitive exams like IIT – JEE , AIEEE, Olympiads etc..I would like to include that I have conducted many counselling sessions for students who suffer with their personal problems. Hence I conclude that I will prove that I would be the best asset for TAMILSPIDER.COM to increase its traffic and income.
    Thanking You.
    Hello RAVIKUMAR C,

It is indeed great to see you here in Tamilspider(TSR). It is very great to read your profile. I want you to be one of the active and best member of TSR. There are lots of options available for you here in TSR. You can use the Tamilspider website both for the earning and learning purpose. It is indeed great if we share our knowledge with other people too. There are some active sections in TSR that will make you busy always. You can participate in the forum section and the discussions in the Forum section.

The next is the most important category in TSR. This category will help you gain good points and Cash credits for the efforts that you make to write articles and resources on the topics that are related to Tamilnadu. You are basically from Tamilnadu and this will be more useful for you to gather more information and write more resource about the Tamilnadu.

Then comes the active contests that are running in the TSR. The fist main thing is the Partnership share that is given to the members. The partnership share is nothing but the revenue of the website that is shared to the top ten members of the month.

Next is the Active Tamil Recipe contest. You can post resources related to Tamil recipe and you can earn points and Cash Credits for the same and along with that you can also get selected as the winner if your posts are good.

Happy journey in TSR!!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Ravikumar Ji

A warm welcome to This website, viz. TSR, is a complete information portal about Tamilnadu. Since you are a Tamilian people you have good chance to post here and benefit yourself as well as this website at the same time. Please post good original or self written contents in this website to be eligible for points and cash credits. Hope you will truly be an asset of this website as par the claim you have made, and will rock this website in the days to come.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Ravikumar Nalvaravu

I just read your profile and its great that you decided to join this site. We need people like you to share the vast experience you possesss in the field of education. I think you can excel here with all the resources you have at the disposal.

Kindly read the rules of this site first and try to comply with the requirements.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr.Ravikumar

Warm welcome to our Tamilspider. First of all, I like the way you have given the title to this thread. Even my keyword is positive attitude and self satisfaction. Your title remembers me of the famous quote which I like very much is that "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

You have a nice profile. It shows your positive attitude. Your kick start at tamilspider is good. Keep going and add more values to this site. All The Best.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.