You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

About myself

Working as a PGT., Computer Science Teacher in Akshayah Matriculation Higher Secondary School at Velachery, Chennai-42. Interested in developing and launching websites related to schools.
    Sudhakar welcome to this site. Its a growing spider site with vast potential for earning and getting fame. Please join us to post good resources and share your expereinces in the forum for good interactions daily.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr. Sudhakar,

Glad to know about your biodata. You are quite a competent person and also a diamond member of ISC. Hope you will soon rock in TamilSpider as well and become an asset here too.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

I have seen your profile in ISC many times and i used to think about calling you to Tamilspider and Chennaispider since you are a Tamilian. It is great to see you here in TSR. I think i can definitely see you in the top member list so soon in TSR. I can imagine your speed in ISC. I have observed it many times. If you work here with the same speed then the site will be in some great height because of you.

If you need any assistance and if you need any guidance and suggestions you can very well contact me. You can even join Chennaispider and contribute there too. All the best for your progress in TSR. Soon i should see you in a great position in TSR. This website will help you in all aspects for your fast growth.

Happy journey in TSR!!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Sudhakar,
    A warm welcome to TSR family.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi SPIDER,

Welcome to TAMILSPIDER. I think With your lots of years experience in the teaching field definitely we receive a good amount of informations from you. Be confident .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.