You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Self Intoduction

HI friends,

Hi everybody! This is Samyuktha from Thanjavur. I am a final year MBA student at Madras University.I joined Tamil Spider just now. I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of ISC. There are so many things out here! I've learned so much n want to explore further!
    Looking forward to great stuff out here!

Thank you so much Kranthi Kiran sir.

Thanks & Regards,
    Hello Samyukta ''Nal Varavu ''

You have taken a right decision to join this site. Being a tamil nadu citizen you can excel here with good contribution in various catagories. Hope to see you with good performance soon.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Samyuktha ,
    A warm welcome to the family of TSR. The Resource section in TSR is full of knowledgeable containing various types of articles, add your knowledge to that and earn points and good cash credits. If you have any doubts, clear them in forum section or you can contact editors directly.

• We are sharing Google ad sense revenue to members. Every month Top 10 contributors will get revenue.
    Become partner of
    Partnership share for July 2010
    First payout from Tamilspider in July 2010
    Second payout from Tamilspider in September 2010

• We are paying good cash credits for active members. This month the top contributor of TSR has earned 585 Rs(10%) in addition to what he has earned through his normal postings.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Samyuktha,

A warm welcome to Post original contents with good keywords. Hope you will soon succeed in this website and turn out to be one of the assets of the same.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Samyuktha,

It is glad to know that you are from Tamilnadu and moreover you can start your journey in TSR with good resource. If you need any asistance in TSR you can very well contact the editors and the webmasters. We are always here to provide you support.

Happy Journey in TSR!!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi SPIDER,

Welcome to the Cool Site. You will really thrilled with the experiences here. Advance congrats for your Hard Work , Gifts and Rewards. Be informative always. God always bless you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.