You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Jayalalithaa receiving threatening calls to blow up her TV Channel. Can it be believed ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Jayalalithaa receiving threatening calls to blow up her TV Channel. Can it be believed ?'.

K Mohan
    Why can't? Believe it.The letters have come and they are handed over to the police.They are from Ayya's (Anjanenjan?)or Amma's supporters.They are playing their usual game play.We are the looser;

Thanks Vasedevan for sharing the correct information to this thread which was skipped by other members. I think these issues are stage managed to get more name and fame.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

If the ruling party is doing such things,it could have done more before.
    I think its a game that always happens in politics.
    Because we the people are always there to be carried away by such news.
    What if the channel is bursts? As if they are doing great service to the country...

People who are served the country and lost their lifes in keeping it safe,are not even looked now by the people.

These petty news should not be given much importance

Good reply Anita and i appreciate your forth rightness. We are not bothered any way. But the fact that this is stage managed is getting credence. And as you said if ruling party want to post a threat, they would have done long back.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.