You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Great Idea by Kranthi Kiran Our Webmaster. Friends, Need your Opinion.

Hello Sir

Today I checked out your resource about The whole collection of Tamil Recipes posted by members.

It's really a great idea. But you have written it as a resource. But I think that if the tabular column you have designed is displayed at recipe section it would be more easier for member or non-member of TSR to locate to any particular recipe of their choice.

Friends I need your opinion regarding this.

Hi Spiders,

I too checked that collection. Really it is a great work done by our webmaster. we have to really appreciate his hard work.

Advance congrats for the future work.

I do agree with your statement. It is good to see various posts in the Recipe section. The active members of TSR have made this happen. Implementing it in the Tamil Recipe column in TSR is also a good idea. I think soon the WM master will take necessary steps to make this happen. And it will also be very good to see even more resources in this particular Tamil Recipe section. This will increase the quality of the Tamil Recipe category.

Already the WM has done a great work in grouping all the Tamil Recipe post in TSR. This will definitely help the Non TSR members to have a quick view and keyword based resources will also increase the traffic of TSR.

Good Luck and congrats to all the members for making the Tamil Recipe category more active.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.