You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Update - New eligibility criteria for partnership share at tamilspider

We are doing some modification in the eligibility criteria for partnership share for Tamilspider. As we know that Tamilspider is now getting good revenue and share is not bad and is a bonus apart from what members get from their contribution. So from this month minimum eligibility criteria will be minimum effective points 250 with compulsory 100 points in resource.

Update 1 as on 2nd December: Minimum effective points 350 with compulsory 200 points in resource.

Rest all other criteria are same as announced here Become partner of Tamilspider.com
    Hello Dr. Sanjeev Sir,

Great Announcement. Good resources will fetch good revenue and brings traffic to our site.

Sir, I think Earnings Summary at our profile page is not working. Please have a look at it, so that we can able to know how much points we have earned for the month.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

This is the nice implementation and this would really encourage members to post more and more resources to get points and partnership share.
    Kaveri Jha

Hi Spriders,

It is a good opportunity to post nice resources to show our talents. Definitely many will be the Partners of TAMILSPIDER by hardwork.

ALL the best to all and to me also..

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS

Hello members,
    Please check the updated eligibility criteria.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

It is a fine modification done by Webmasters of TSR. Due to this definitely our resources section will get lot of posts.

Let us work hard together.

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater Things.

The new criteria Minimum effective points 350 with compulsory 200 points in resource is little more. While ISC is now insisting more concentration on Forums this site is insisting on resources. No other website is insisting this kind of criteria.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi friends,

We can grow more, only when we have more challenges. I think it's possible to bring more traffic to our website through resource section and by this way revenue share can be increased. We the members and partners of TSR are the one who is going to enjoy it's fruits. So I Welcome this change.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Members,
    Gaining 200 points in resource section is not a big issue. Just by posting 2 normal Tamilnadu resources(Example: Admissions, results, courses offering in particular college, Tamilnadu daily news) a day will give you at least 10 points, at the end it comes to 300 points. See you have crossed the both 250 points and minimum 200 points in resource section.

New eligibility criteria for partnership share at tamilspider is just to improve the site, nothing else!! Imagine if we manage to get around 500$ this month, the 5% share holder can walk with Rs. 1125 just as a share from this site.

Try! there is nothing wrong in it. As you can see, we are encouraging members who doesn't cross the minimum eligibility. Just show your ebility, we definitely encourage you.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi kiran,
    This may be an easy for someone btu this can't be easy for all such as student like me who have just only sometime to visit in relaxation time cannot take actively participate for bous sharing if it is strictly 200 points from resource section.And I am much confused about the message, as the message was posted on 6th dec stating that the requirement from resource section is 100 points and below it there is statement as update as on 2nd Dec as minimum requirement is 200 points from resource section .Hence clarify my doubt of what is the minimum requirement from resource section...

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hello Siyaram

First one was announced earlier. Earlier at Tamilspider, the minimum eligibility criteria had total points of 250 with 100 points in resources.

Tamilspider is forwarding to steps in advancement and that we can see clearly from our revenue. So there should be some healthy competitions and tough challenges so that we could reach to a level more than this.

Resource section is the one where we could bring more traffic through our quality articles and we need more resources over there. Hence they have updated the new eligibility criteria with total points of 350 with 200 points at resources section.

Regarding your question how to manage to get points, just refer our webmaster Kranthi's message in this thread and just follow that. Everyone here are engaged in some fields of work and they work part time over here. As you know well little drops makes might ocean. So be active in Tamilspider and I am seeing you already as an active member over here and I don't know why you are getting worried about points as you are already rocking the site.

Hope I have clarified your doubts. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

hi sowmya,
    Thanks for clearing my doubts, but now i am worried about my resources which are still in new submissions though I have been posted since four days ago.Kindly I request the webmaster to approve it as quick as possible and I have to rock the site still more.Aiming big.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf beautiful

Hello Siyaram
    Your resources need lots of correction as guided by Webmaster Kranthi, make those changes. Try to be in touch with them and follow them. There are many senior members here who can guide you how to post better and optimized resources.

Join spider sites to earn more

Hi Sanjeev Sir,

I have a similar concern as that of Siyaram. Many resources are lying in the New Submissions category for many days. Every day many active members are joining the site and site is making progress in leaps and bounds so I request you to kindly appoint more Editors so that pending work can be completed fast.

If there is a question of correction that should also be suggested timely. I have submitted two days back but have received no information on that. Also I posted some jobs three days but that is also lying in New Submissions category.

If this site has to reach greater heights more dedicated Editors need to be hired to complete the pending work and encourage members to contribute more and more.

It is disheartening to see one's contribution lying as it is for three days and nobody attending. This is not a complaint but a request and suggestion to do something in this regard.

Thanks and Regards

Hello Siyaram,

Please follow the guidelines properly for posting resources. Your resources are good but needs lots of changes to be made. Please optimize your resources accordingly and resubmit it. If you want to see some good resources, have a look at some best resources posted by other senior members. If you can follow all the guidelines properly then you can be the best contributor in spiders. 350 points from resources is not a difficult task for you. Also focus more on the Search Engine Optimization and Keywords.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello everyone,
    If your resources are not attended while others resources are edited, it means that that there is some mistakes in them. So please go through them and correct them. First try to see some of the old resources posted by senior members and learn how they are using key words? how they are optimizing their resources? how they are attracting users by using suitable titles and many more.

Moreover, I'm ready to help anytime you need.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

It is a good Implementation in Tamil Spider, But it is a little more difficult for members like me who are out of Tamil Nadu Cause We Cant Post on Topics of Tourist Places,Colleges Because We May not Gone there.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi All,

I think Bhisma Narayan Rout has got a point because for people who are not from Tamil Nadu they might not be knowing many things about tamil nadu. So if they are posting anything they have to do a lot of research for it.

While the people who live here can write with there personal experience. But at the same time I also feel that, doing reserch on different wil only increase our knowledge about different places.

Hello,

For the members who are not from Tamilnadu I would like to tell you some few points. Before telling this statement please go to the tour package and Tamilnadu attraction section and have a look. There are some posts made by Mr. Kumaraditya. He is not from Tamilnadu but he has given wonderful resources and Tour package posts to Tamilspider. And moreover personally we have also received compliments for those wonderful posts from various readers with the help of phone call.

So what I mean to say is that, Not being in Tamilnadu is not at all a problem to make wonderful posts. We are always here to assist you. And moreover I would also like to tell one point in this instance. Our webmaster is also from other state only but you can also have a look at his wonderful posts. So being in another state is not at all a problem and there is no necessity that you should be a tamilian or from Tamilnadu.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

I am also not from Tamil Nadu, but from Bihar, lives in Kolkata but contributed at all regional sites. Main thing is to collect information, pen it in your own words by properly optimizing it with good keywords, good and optimized titles and sub titles and then post it.
    Kaveri Jha

Hello all,

I agree with Balasubramanian and Kaveri (thanks to Bala for mentioning my name!). Moreover, Kaveri, you will be glad to learn that the Webmaster of all Spider Sites and Site Co-ordinator Dr. Sanjeev is also from Bihar and lives in Kolkata. So, my friends, if from Kolkata Dr. Sanjeev can reach this unparalleled height, Kaveri can become a regular contributor and I too can score more than 4000 points, I don't think it will be a real problem for non-Tamil members to contribute in TamilSpider. I live in Kolkata and I am the webmaster of MumbaiSpider (a sister site of TamilSpider which also offers revenue sharing on partnership basis); believe me, I feel no problem in contributing and managing that website. So, this is very much possible. Nowadays everything is there in the internet, just look up and write.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

HELLO sir,

Really, the new modifications in participating partnership share program is good. I hope this will be very helpful for all TSR members to earn more money.

With regards,

Manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.