You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

September 2010 Cash Payment Announcement

Payout for following members are made in September 2010.
    Kranti Kiran - 2000.00 Rs
    Suresh Kumar R - 1500.00 Rs
    Balasubramanian S - 1000.00 Rs
    Kumaraditya Sarkar - 1000.00 Rs

Please send your duly filled invoice at
    Congratulations to Kranti Kiran, Suresh Kumar, Balasubramanian and Kumaraditya Sarkar. Really I am happy to see your cash payouts for this month.

I am also looking forward to get my first payout from TSR. Hope that day will come soon. My best wishes to you all.

Hi All,

All the best for every one. Keep up doing the good work

Hello all,

Congratulations for being selected for payment in TamilSpider. Keep up your efforts, wish to see your name once again in the next month list also.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi Spiders,

Congratulations to all the winners. I am very happy to see the payouts. Many website will not do it. I am also waiting for my first payout.

I am sure that i will definitely get it..

All the spiders be confident. You to will get it. My Hearty ALLTHE BEST TO ALL.

Dear Spiders,

First of all congrats to every one, i just want to know the full details about payment and all others. Where to see that, could you please post me the link.

I have one more doubt when can i get my rank ?

Hello Dineshkumar Ponnusamy

On your left hand side there will be a column that displays your member level, rank and cash credits. By selecting cash credits it will lead to page where you can see your cash credits. If you want separate link here it is: Cash Credits

Just refresh the page by cliking recalculate my earnings. Then your page will be refreshed with current payments of yours and that of all other members.

For information regarding recieving of payments visit How to receive payments from

Regarding your member rank it will be updated every sunday. You can see your new member rank on Sunday Evening or on Monday. Hope your doubts are cleared.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.