You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for September 2010

A per our announcement Become partner of Tamilspider this time again there was good participation and the revenue of the site first time crossed 100$. Total revenue earned by Tamilspider this month was 129.81$.

Here are the top 10 members getting partnership share for the month of September 2010. This list may vary from the top performers list due to our announcement that certain in sections points will be calculated as 50% of total score.

Note : As mentioned clearly while announcing partnership program, any member posting copied contents will be disqualified for any partnership share.

1. G. Kavitha = 10% = 575.00 Rs
    2. Sowmya = 9% = = 518.00 Rs
    3. Suresh Kumar R = 8% = 460.00 Rs
    4. Kranti Kiran = 7% = 403.00 Rs
    5. Kumaraditya Sarkar = 6% = 345.00 Rs
    6. Balasubramanian S = 5% = 288.00 Rs
    7. Prasad CM = 4% = 230.00 Rs
    8. Kaveri Jha = 3% = 173.00 Rs

Congratulations to all partners of Tamilspider.
    Only three months are left, so members gear up and capitalize this opportunity to grab share of the sites revenue.
    Congratulations to all members for partnership share of Sept 2010. This is really a good news that there is a growth in the revenue, which shows that the traffic in TamilSpider is increasing. The latest Alexa Ranking of TSR is 4372(India). All this is because of the amazing contributions by every member. Thanks to all the members and continue your journey in TSR and get revenue as much as possible.

Congratulations once again!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

My rank is one and my name is not found in the list of earners. This is very bad. With my posts and contributions the site is earning and i am denied my pie. Its a humuliation to me. Please give me valid reasons for not including my name. I want all the members to raise the voice against this injustice.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mohan, This is the message wrote for you on September 8th by Sandy.
    "As per our announcement, a member posting copied content will not be considered for partnership share.

We have been ignoring few of your copied contents and considered you for share, but still I am seeing few copied content in business post, hence you are barred from partnership share."
    This message is there in your Messages tab also. You can check it!!

Hope it clears the question you have raised.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

If i am barred for revenue sharring then whats the use continuing here. My post does bring revenue to this site and it must be given to me. If the posted contents are copied then why it was approved. If approved then why i am denied the share.

K Mohan

Hello Mohan
    I dont know whether site earns revenue from your post or not, I dont know even from whose post site is earning revenue, because there is no measure to know site is getting revenue from which page, but it is for sure that copied content certainly will harm the site, which cant be allowed.

As far as partnership share is concerned, we have been announcing that any person found posting copied content will be barred from partnership share and we stick to it.

Join spider sites to earn more

Dr Sanjiv i thought you will reply positively but seems to shift responsibility in the prestext of ingnorance. Any way i have been contributing to all sites without any big expectations and this site also included in the list. Thanks for cooperation.

K Mohan

Hi Partners,

Fist my regards to all the members who have got the revenue share. Keep it up. It is definitely your great efforts that has created a good revenue for TSR. Increase your contributions this month and get your name in the List next month also.

Hello Mohan,
    We are repeatedly telling several times not to post copied contents in TSR. You have even raised many issues in Forum section too. The editors and Webmasters have contacted you many times but have not got any positive result.

I have even contacted you many times regarding many issues. I don't think i have got any proper solution from you for anything. I have told you many times not to post copied content but you have not followed any guidelines at all. You have been given instruction to follow the guidelines to post pictures. Even the guidelines were posted in Forum too. But still you have not posted pictures with proper description.

Not only this section. Most of the posts that are deleted in TSR are your posts only. Even you were intimated that you are out of the partnership program. After reading that message and knowing very well about that you are raising this question in this forum. I dont know what is the exact problem with you. It is definitely bad for you being a senior member of ISC and spiders.

One thing I noticed about you is that you are a very brilliant person but you are not at all using your skills. If you take your skills in the right way then you will the best member of all the spiders and even ISC.

Hope you will follow the guidelines and be one among the partner in coming months.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.