You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

To Webmaster: Problem occurred while posting on the thread Key word contest-Tamil Recipes

Hi

While I am providing my resource link at the thread on Keyword based contest on Tamil Recipes, the following error occurred:

"An error occurred. You already posted few responses for this Thread. Please wait for few hours before you can post another response or wait until other members respond. You may optionally edit your previous responses.
    Error information has been sent to the TamilSpider.com team.
    If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, feel free to write to Contact Us. We like to hear from you."

If any duplicate responses made by me found in the thread may be kindly deleted. I have attempted to post my third and fourth entry twice due to error. I thought it might be due to network problem. So I don't know whether my third and fourth entry links is posted or not. Please notify me about this.

Regards
    Sowmya
    Hello Sowmya,
    I think that might be a timeout error. It usually happens when u logged into Tamilspider for a long time. I suggest you to re-login before posting anything(login in a new tab). If you do this, there will be no problem. I suggest you to post the link in the old forum post, not as the different forum response.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.