You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Riddles or Quiz related to Education under Education Category

I thought it would be of useful to students, if we add a category called Educational Riddles or Educational Quiz under the category Education, either at Resource Section or at Forum Section.

Need your opinion regarding this.

It is a good idea by this category the member who are studying school

or college will get all information and knowledge about the new

questions and answers.It will help the student in improving her/his

knowledge in all fields.

I too go with sowmya in this idea as starting some riddles and quiz competitions eases out the boring time for members while they surf for a long time in the site and also makes them happy.This also will helpto enrich members knowledge and also have training for futuristic quiz competitions.And all that Quizzing IS Guessing

Siyaram.G(Quiz Maestro of YRTVMHSS)
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hello Sowmya,
    Thanks for initiating this. I will definitely add "Educational Riddles" under resource section. By the time you see this, please refer to resource section, the category will be there.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kranthi,

Really happy to see this forum thread. Thanks for accepting my suggestion and included that under resource section.

It provides a sort of satisfaction when we work with Tamilspider as our values, opinions, suggestions are honored at Tamilspider at right time.

Thank you TSR.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.