You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Keyword based resource contest- Tamil Newspapers and Magazines- Winners

Members,

The winner of the keyword based resource contest- Tamil Newspapers and Magazines is Suresh Kumar R who posted the 4 resources on Tamil Newspapers and Magazines
    1. Dinakaran Tamil Newspaper
    2. Dinamalar Tamil Newspaper
    3. Vikatan Group Magazines
    4. Dinamani Newspaper

The other selected resources are, Balasubramanian S resource Dinathanthi - Leading Tamil News paper in India and Sowmya resource Tamil Magazine Ananda Vikatan.

1. 1st Prize Winner Suresh Kumar R gets Rs. 100 + 100-Points
    2. 2nd Prize Winner Balasubramanian S gets Rs. 75 + 75-Points
    3. 3rd Prize Winner Sowmya gets Rs. 50 + 50-Points

Winner points(100, 75 & 50) will not be considered in partnership program.

Congratulations to the winners. Members please join with me to congratulate them.
    Congratulations to the winners, Suresh Kumar, Balabramaninum and Sowmya. I too had posted 2 resources on Tamil Newspaper but I think was not considered because it was posted before the announce of contest, any way no regrets.

I am sure ISR will come up again with such great contests and there will be active participation as well.

Kaveri Jha

Hai
    My hearty Congratulations to Suresh Kumar R,Balasubramanian and Sowmya.Your posts keyword based resource related to Tamil Newspapers and Magazines can definitely increase the traffic of TSR.
    Regards
    Kavitha

Congratulations to the winner trio, Suresh Kumar R, Bala, and Sowmya. They have really posted nice articles coupled with healthy keywords and they really deserved this recognition.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi

Really I am excited to see my name in the winners list. Thank you sir for selecting me as winner of 3rd prize. My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sureshkumar and Mr. Balasubramaniam.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi All,

Happy to see my name in winners list. Thanks to everyone and Congratz to Bala and Sowmya

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.