You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Scoring is becoming more tuff here

Getting good score seems to be difficult here. In all sections the default pointg is more and actual points alloted after editing is very less. Members loosing interest.

K Mohan
    Hi GURUJI Spider,

Really from yesterday to till todays afternoon I was in depressed mood. My last six days work was waste , like that i was thinking.

But soon i have seen your message,I have got a clear mind.

Like me many New Kutti Spiders are ther in the same mood.

I request webmasters and editors to clear this concept to all the new spiders.

Ever i lose my confidence in TSR. I will prove as a Good Sisyen, Guriji.

RAVIKUMAR C

BORN FOR GREATER THINGS

It is due to, reduction the points in question bank section. Intially you people are awarded 3points per each question, there after it is reduced to 1. The points 3 will only get to the exceptional questions.
    Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Could you deaily explain What is the exceptional questions.? Because here typing the Compound names in Chemistry, Maths formulae as well as Physics equations becomes more difficult then, Only sentence based questions are possible.

If you insert EQUATION EDITIOR , It will be more easy to post more questions.

In that also atmost care is taken to fulfill the standard of IIT-JEE, AIEEE , VIT exmas.

However I will try to post expected questions . Thanks for your explanation.

RAVIKUMAR C
    BORN FOR GREATER THINGS.

Hello Ravi Kumar,
    Based on the standards, we editors decide them. +1 is the normal marking for all questions in the question bank section.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.