You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Need Your Opinion Regarding Search Option at Resources Section

Hi

We have Search Option at Business section. So it makes easier to check whether the content we are posting was already in the database.

Likewise, I thought if we have Search Option at Resource Section it would be easier for us, so as to avoid duplicate entries.

Need your opinion regarding this.

Regards
    Sowmya
    Hello Sowmya,
    There is no question of duplicate entries in resource section. You can write a particular topic as many times as you want. As long as you write the resource with good key words & with good title, it doesn't matter whether you have already posted or not. But remember it should not be copied from other resource.

Suppose if you write a resource on Admissions in Chennai, other member can also write the same topic with better keywords. We can write some 10 to 20 resources on the above mentioned topic.

Any how thanks for your suggestion, we definitely consider about it.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Sir

Thanks for your response and you have clearly explained everything.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Kranthi Kiran,

I think duplicate post of Lyrics of Songs and Jobs sections are not allowed in Resource section. So, it would be useful if we search option in Resource section also.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hi Suresh Kumar

What you thought was right. One of my post written on Lyrics have been deleted with the reason duplicate and that made me provoked to start this thread.

But after getting response from Kranthi Kiran, I thought in lyrics section, we simply give details of the film like who is the director, starring, singers and we go directly to lyrics part and we end with it.

Instead of this, if we add more details about the film like plot of the story, songs location etc. I hope it will not get duplicated. I think I am right Mr. Kranthi Kiran.

But anyway it would be easier for us to locate our resources if we have search option at Resource Section.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

I got your point. Thanks for the explanation.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.