You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Diamond Member of Tamilspider

Hi friends!
    I am very Happy to share that I have reached the level of Diamond in Tamilspider.
    Congratulations for your dedication and hardwork
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hai Kavita accept my best wishes for being confered with diamond member status in this site. You are second member to acheive this position and that proves your utmost dedicaition to the site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mrs.Kavitha,
    My Heartiest Congratulations for achieving a Diamond level. Thanks for your outstanding performance at Tamil spider in various sections.

There are two Diamond members in Tamilspider and you are one of them, its great.

You growth is tremendous in TSR. Hope you will continue this in future. Once again my hearty congratulations to you.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Kavitha,

My hearty congratulation to you for becoming the diamond member. It is not at all a easy achievement. Gaining points is not a very difficult task but gaining it with the help of valuable posts is definitely excellent. You have proved that there will definitely be success for hard work. In that criteria I appreciate both the diamond member of TSR. I'm expecting more and more great post from your side. All the best for being a very active member and taking a historical position in TSR 's growth.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Kavitha

Congrats for your milestone as Diamond Member at Tamilspider. All the best.

Thank you suresh, Kranthi Kiran,Mohan, Bala and sowmya.

Hello Kavitha Ji

Sorry I am a bit late; my heartiest congratulations for this achieving Diamond level in TamilSpider. This has been a great journey, to be continued in the days to come as well, at the same pace.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.