You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Actors discussion

who is the best actors present in tamilnadu?
    Rajini and Kamal Win Best Actor State (Tamil Nadu) Awards.present these are the best actors

We can very well tell that the actors are the owe who acts well in the films. But that idea is now gradually changing. The recent movies of best actors are taken in the sense that if the actor has taken good efforts in the movie then the actor is the best actor. If the actor is showing his performance to the acting part and not to the special aspects and hard work then he is not given good recognition as the best actor. Now we can very well see new good faces coming out. And also the actors performance is also calculated based on the work and the efforts of the director. Apart from the inner potential of the actors it is all based on the director who makes the hero or the actor to act in the movies in the way they need to act for the film.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

When you say it as a actor, I still believe the ability to act and show himself on the screen as the character and not the just like be the hero of the director's script. In the past days, we have Sivaji and in the next generation we have Kamal Hassan. Just I could remember the 'Devarmagan' movie with these two celebrities. That was my all time favourite movie. When Kamal is on the screen and still have worst screenplay, we would be entertained with that movie.
    If you still have doubts just watch 'Anbe Sivam'. It makes you to feel the reality.

The best actor not only depend on their performance and also the storyline that suits the particular actor. then only he gets success and then the actors nominated for the best actors award. for example the good performance actors like kamal ,ajith ,vikram. though they performed well,they didnt get success often.
    my best actor is kamal because he done all the departments of a film like screen play,story writer, direction,singer and etc.he is the only actor got four times national award.
    Then my another super actor is ajith. i like his way of acting especially in the villian, citizen, vaali, godfather, ji. i like not only his acting and also his inspiration,confidence,character. i am a big fan of ajith for his personal life. a highly self-motivated is no doubt that he will get high position in the near future.
    vikram acting is natural and stylish. a great dreaming person. his aim is to get national award. then simbu, he is one of my best actor because he is next kamal for his acting, direction ,story writer and etc.
    surya also a good actor.he is a real hard worker. he is well versed in taking films which is a big advantage.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.