You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Tamil actor Surya's Agaram Foundation

What do you think about Surya's Agaram Foundation.Is this foundation really helping students.
    Hi,

Surya is performing great works to the society with the help of the Agaram foundation. I have created some resource that provides details about the Agaram foundation and i have posted it. Those resource will provide details about the activities of the actor Surya. There are lots of fans for actor surya all over Tamilnadu. So all the people will definitely give support for his works to the society. Agaram is the foundation for the providing of good value based education to the people who definitely need it. It can also be said that the Actor Surya is very clear on the point that the providing of the education to the students is the only way to develop the country in the future.

My Posts on the Agaram foundation are as follows

Agaram foundation – a boon for better learning in Tamilnadu

Contact details of Agaram foundation

These resource will provide the necessary information about the Agaram foundation in the Tamilnadu. Not only Surya is active in this particular aspect but the whole family of actor Surya is performing this social service to the society for the development of the country.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Agaram foundation is one of the best program organized by an actor. Unlike other actors who spend for their personal fame, Suriya rocks. It should be the best contribution of Suriya to the society. Education is the only barrier for civilization. This will surely result in the better civilization in coming days. Instead of helping an entire family, it's better to educate the single person from that family. The best thing about Agaram is, it not only concentrates only on the education but it identifies the areas of interest and trains them in that to make him a more skilled person. Also I read that its providing personality development program.
    We are expecting much more from agaram. Those who are interested in agaram can join as a volunteer and pay your contribution either in bucks or as a tutor.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.