Guidelines for posting entrance exam question bankFollowing are the guidelines for posting entrance question.
1. The question should be properly written in correct English writing pattern.
2. The level of question should match the entrance exams for which the practice test is prepared.
3. The question should be properly formed for eg
Q. First lady chief Minister of Tamil Nadu (wrong)
Q. Who was the first lady chief Minister of Tamil Nadu? (correct)
4. There should be minimum four options and the options should be relevant. For eg if there is any question Which is the national Animal of India and options are a. Tiger b. Lion c. Rose d. Banana. This will be considered as irrelevant question.
5. No un necessary punctuations like .... or ???? will be accepted.
To maintain the standard of question bank and for proper help to the students preparing for entrance exams, these guidelines will be strictly followed.