Forums » Entertainment » Television programs »

Dela no Dela Program in Sun TV

Posted Date: 06 Sep 2010      Posted By:: kavitha gopal Profile photo      Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 4     Points: 1   Responses: 5

Hai Members
Sun TV is telecasting Dela no Dela Program on every Saturday and Sunday.
What do you think about Sun TV Dela no Dela Program?
Do you have any Idea to take part in Sun TV Dela no Dela Program?

Regards
Kavitha

Responses

#1365    Author: Balasubramanian Srinivasan      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 1     Date: 06/Sep/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi,

This is a nice topic raised. And moreover I tell you sorry that i'm not going to give positive response for this post. I personally feel that this is not a good program to be encouraged. I dont encourage such shows. I dont think there is any use in such programs in the sun tv. I always like to go with the programs in the Vijay tv and the other tv are just copying programs from the Vijay tv. Deal ah No deal ah is the program that is given importance in the Sun tv only for the purpose of earning through advertisement. I personally dont think that it is of good benefit to the people.

There should be programs that are of great use to the people instead of these programs. It is just waste of time. People should also think regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards
S. Balasubramanian
Site Coordinator Tamilspider
Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

#1380    Author: S.Sowmya      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 17     Date: 06/Sep/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Kavitha

I agree with Mr.Balasubramaniam that this kind of shows doesn't have any importance in the way to shape up our career. They say that the logic behind was some mathematical probability.

But people come and participate in these kinds of programs believe their luck only. I generally don't have any beliefs on luck.

Regards
Sowmya

Regards
Sowmya

#1382    Author: K MOHAN      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 42     Date: 06/Sep/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

This program is set in such a way that no participant has won a handsome money so far. The banker who offers his amount is never shown to us. There is no clarity or transparancy in the programme. Every thing seems to be stage managed.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

#1383    Author: Balasubramanian Srinivasan      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 1     Date: 07/Sep/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi,

Thanks for sowmya and Mohan for supporting me. These programs should definitely not be encouraged.

Thanks & Regards
S. Balasubramanian
Site Coordinator Tamilspider
Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

#1477    Author: Maran      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 100     Date: 29/Sep/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

It's just an entertainment program, which sometimes offers you millions of bucks at single shot. I hope there is no mathematical probability. Also there is clear transparency on the show as each of the box have been opened and showed to the audiences. I hope it works on the simple logic that 'people always aim for the best unpredictable ones and not the better predictable ones'. The organizers know that peoples will not satisfy until they are sure of the lesser amount on the close boxes. It all happens in a game show and anyone can win the 50L if it was his/her day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Online TSR members

More...
Awards & Gifts
Active Members
Today
    Last 7 Daysmore...

TSR top 5 performers

Kiran Kumar

kavitha gopal

Kiran Kumar