You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is teachers day. Join me to thank your teachers who moulded you

Lets thank our teachers who moulded us to this stature..

My heartfelt best wishes to my following teachers..

Gantaavatharam
    Narahari
    Elizabeth
    Pandurangam
    Prem Kumar

and many others

K Mohan
    Hi,

"Teachers are the Most Important Character in our Life.Since, they can Show the Way to achieve our Goal". I personally have to thank many of my Teachers in schools and colleges too. Teachers are who can mould us well. I am Glad that they have moulded me well. The Guidance for achieving the Goal can be obtained only From Teachers.So, on TEACHERS DAY, i salute them. Thanks to My Teachers Who Guided me Well.

Regards,
    S.karthik kumaran

Karthik Kumaran thanks for responding and giving a good tribute to your teachers. Teachers have moulded us to this personality and we are indebted to thanks them today.

குருவில்லாமல் கல்வி கல்வி அல்ல

Without a teacher there is no Education

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hai Members
    on this day I wish a very happy teachers day to all my Teachers. How can I forget,my teachers made me as a teacher.

Regards
    Kavitha

Yes Kavita no one can ever forget their teachers. Teachers might have scolded you or even beaten you. But all for the good. And she moulded you to great extent.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,

This is definitely a great post. I take this opportunity to thank all my teachers and especially my school. For everyone the parents are the first and best teacher. The mother is the first teacher who gives training to the kids and based on that only the character of the kid is defined. So i would like to thank my mother for the same. When you are seeing your parents either your father or the mother, a kid should take the good character if they are good. If the parents are not good then the kid should take an example that he should not grow like his parents. This is how the example should be taken.

My school teachers are highly responsible for building my character. I'm proud to be a good person now with my character which was built by the other who are surrounding me. According to me every single person is a teacher. It is based on how you learn from them.

"Every single person whom you meet before death will have something to teach you"

If possible be a teacher in this world. Your knowledge will spread only when you spread your knowledge to others. There is a famous proverb that is said popularly. "Men learn while they teach".

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

I am happy to participate in this discussion as I consider this gives me an opportunity to remember the people who contributed a lot for my development and formed me to do something for others.

I am what I am, it is mostly because of the teachers who have shaped me. My personality is conditioned by their nice behavior, pleasant talk, forging and encouraging gestures.

So, it is the time for me to express my gratitude to all those hardworking and dedicated people.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.