You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tirunelveli

Mobile

which brand do u wish nokia samsung sony china
    Hai Ragu

Nowadays almost 90% of the population is using Mobile phones.Nokia samsung, sony are introducing new model of cell phones. I like to use Nokia. You can get variety of excellent models in Nokia.

Regards
    Kavitha

Though I use now Samsung Mobile, usually I look for the facilities the company provide. I am not interested in the Brands.

Hi,

There is classification according to the Handling Capacity Like,

For Students:

Motorola and Sony Ericsson is the BEST CHOICE.

Reasons:
    1.Stylish look

2.Motorola and Sony Ericsson's Sound Quality is far better than other Brands

3.Messaging is Really Easy and Fast too

4.Internet Connectivity is Better

5.Other Multimedia Capabilities are also Good.

For Business Mans or Self Employed Persons or House wifes:

My Preference for those kind of people is NOKIA.

Reasons:

1.Easy Handling

2.So Hard and we can Manage even the Phone falls to Ground Many Times

3.Good Ringtone Sounds(So Alarmic)

4.Minimal Options make Easier to use

5.Cheaper.

Regards,

S.Karthik Kumaran
    "Cell-umidemellam Sirappu"

Hi,

I can very well tell that what ever we choose we should get good customer support also. In this aspect i can very well tell that the Nokia is good in providing customer support. If there is any problem in the handset then there are lots of possibilities that the problem is rectified immediately. This particular convenience is not there in the other mobile phones. But in today's world people dont go for the purchase of the branded items at all. Most often they think that the mobiles phones are literally use and throw. So going for the dual sim duplicate imported mobile is in existence to the greater extent. Government also took many steps to capture such mobile phones and block the sales of the Korean mobile phones but there was no use.

When we go for the branded mobile phones i can very well tell that i will only give priority to the nokia. In the purchase point of view as karthik kumaran said the criteria are good and convenient for all the type of users. In all the factors the mobile is very good to be purchased. Moreover we should go for the purchase of the mobile phones what we are in need actually. If we are not at all interested in photography then what is the use in buying mobile phone with 7 mega pixel camera. That is of no use. And the next point is the memory card. If we are not interested in sharing files and in listening music then what is the use in going for the 8 gb memory card support mobile. First that analysis have to be made before going for the purchase.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.